Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - This forum is dead...
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

As for this forum being dead, not really, just lost some of it's entertainment value. The flame wars with random idiots provided a nice contrast. I think most of us here have realized that it no longer matters if you are a Dumocrat or a Republitard, Bernanke and the rest of the crew from G-S will still be pulling the strings. Hell for the most part these robber barons aren't even trying to cover their crimes anymore, they own the politicians, own the military, own law enforcement...Try watching some of the hearings with the exec's from AIG, Freddie, Fannie, ect. complete joke. Even Ollie North got in a "little" trouble, these leaches aren't even sacrificing a scap goat. When asked why they didn't heed the warning of the impending crash, the answers were "I didn't get that memo" "We didn't think it was relevant" "Could you repeat the question"

As for issues with NDAA, it's getting swept under the rug, and the spin doctors are working overtime to distract the public away from it. Once the majority is no longer fooled by these tactics is when the militarized police state kicks in. There are simply way to many things fucked up in this country to even know where to begin. IMO that is why the OWS thing is going the way it is, no leader, no specific issues, unfortunately this has left the whole movement open to whatever attacks the puppet media can come up with. I don't think the idealist that started the OWS foresaw the reaction, it's not the groovy 60's anymore, our regime learned how to deal with civil unrest and has planned accordingly.

**That's right Snowjeeper, it's time for the FEMA camps