Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - This forum is dead...
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

brilliant snow wolf, brilliant. There is no way the OWS protesters are middle class/upper. If they were middle class working americans they wouldn't be sitting on their asses for weeks complaining because they deserve free handouts. they would be getting a job to support their family/way of life. At first i sympathized with the OWS people, but the time all of those bums have spent sitting on their asses complaining about the broken system could have been used to go find a job. Know why they are saying tax the "wealthy" tax the "rich"...its because they arent the ones paying all of the taxes. hell if they dont have any legitimate income what taxes are they paying! They clearly have no job because they are spending all their time occupying a "system of economy" that rewards people who work their asses off and sometimes just got lucky. You want free fucking hand outs?? grow up and learn the world isnt fair and that for a country to operate there needs to be people making $10 an hour, and people making $75 an hour. dont want to be the person making $10 an hour?? well then bust your ass to get education or advance at a job, or learn a trade, but do something. is their corruption in this system? oh absolutely, but the simple fact is that there always will be so long as humans have free will. just be thankful that you OWS hippies have the opportunity to sit on your lazy asses and bitch about the wealthy and their greed and evil ways.

my little spiel on ows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants