Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Air Hole Masks?
Thread: Air Hole Masks?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Originally Posted by roboelmo View Post
I have an air hole (the panda one). The material is good because it does not freeze. However, I find that when I breath with either my nose or mouth it does not really exit through the hole (like it should). Everytime I wear it the heat just going into my googles and then fogs or freezes the inside of my googles. I have had the entire inside of my mask freeze up on me and ended my day.

So I really only use my air hole only if it is the only available mask I have with me.
Lol, you sure aren't helping the Air Hole ad campaign. Thank-you for your honest advice and for saving me $40 bucks.

The fogging up issue is something that will be difficult to avoid. Maybe just make the mouth piece larger and shape it with air trapping material so that when I breathe the air head straight out the vent in the mask instead of up towards the goggles. I'm sure this is possible... Gonna try it.
Tell the truth, even if it leads to your death. - For the truth will set you free.
Peaceryder is offline   Reply With Quote