Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Air Hole Masks?
Thread: Air Hole Masks?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Peaceryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboelmo View Post
I have an air hole (the panda one). The material is good because it does not freeze. However, I find that when I breath with either my nose or mouth it does not really exit through the hole (like it should). Everytime I wear it the heat just going into my googles and then fogs or freezes the inside of my googles. I have had the entire inside of my mask freeze up on me and ended my day.

So I really only use my air hole only if it is the only available mask I have with me.
Lol, you sure aren't helping the Air Hole ad campaign. Thank-you for your honest advice and for saving me $40 bucks.

The fogging up issue is something that will be difficult to avoid. Maybe just make the mouth piece larger and shape it with air trapping material so that when I breathe the air head straight out the vent in the mask instead of up towards the goggles. I'm sure this is possible... Gonna try it.