Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Most versatile goggle lens?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
NYinfamous2k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorcar View Post
may i ask you what you didnt like on Oakley and what you do of I/O?
Yea, first thing was quality, right off the bat, Oakleys feel more cheaply made. I have a graveyard of old oakley goggles in my closet that ive had and friends had. they are my lend out pairs (for friends that I hate haha). the lenses scratch very easy, the plastic feels like a kids toy, they would constantly fog and to me the style of oakleys is retarded looking. looks like the mask from the game Halo. My Smith I/O on the other hand are super comfy, NEVER fog, they feel very sturdy the foam as someone else mentioned is still in near perfect condition 2 yrs later, switching the lens stupid fast, but what I like about them the most is the the peripheral vision that you get. its almost like you cant see the boarders of the goggles. vs other goggles that limit your vision. thats what originally sold me on these. The 2 lenses that they come with are good I like the darker lens best is a little too dark for night. and the pink'ish night lens gave me problems because like I mentioned before im partially color blind so clear lens works perfect for me for all conditions. cost something like $25.
NYinfamous2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote