Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #1628 (permalink)
zealandblack

Been reading threads on the site for a while, but finally decided to start posting here. I'm 27. Been snowboarding since college up in seattle (alpental, and stevens), but I recently moved to sf bay area, so now I do most of my boarding in tahoe (heavenly or northstar mostly). I used to do primarily backcountry, but a couple years ago, i started transitioning into park riding. Nowadays I pretty much stay in the park all day, with maybe a few tree runs every now and then depending on the conditions.
I'm hoping to progress this year in my rail riding. trying to work on hitting kinks, as well as trying new ways of getting on/off of rails/boxes (180/270 on, 180 off, etc.) and hold my nose/tail presses on longer features. Also trying to go bigger on jumps and try bigger rotations. Can do 3's on medium kickers, want to see if i can finish this season with 5's.
Hope to keep getting valuable advice from this site, and maybe contributing some myself.
zealandblack is offline   Reply With Quote