Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - university of utah or university of colorado
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:38 AM   #30 (permalink)
Tarzanman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowvols View Post
Are you still weighing in about how hard engineering was? Are you serious? It was a breeze and I got 55 days in my senior year. I went to a top 10 party school had a blast every night and had no problem staying up all night the night before a test to study and pass the test. It is all about priorities. I also got a good job out West like I wanted so it worked out for me.
1. I'm sure that engineering (chemical, was it?) was probably a piece of cake at UTK (was it?). It isn't exactly known for the quality of its engineering school. Tennessee Tech had the better reputation in TN for engineering.

2. Senior year isn't the toughest year...at least not where I went to school. End of sophmore to mid junior year is when you took the crappiest classes.

I would love to see you try to put in your 55 days in the ChemE program at GaTech without having to repeat half of your classes. Is it possible? Yep... but you'd better be reeeeeally smart and work your ass off when you're not on the hill. (Even then, I wouldn't bet money on you being able to do it successfully)

FYI: I graduated high school in Knox county and could have easily attended UT (with in-state tuition).

Last edited by Tarzanman; 12-16-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote