Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #1384 (permalink)
MikeIn248

Has anybody been to Nubs Nob in the past few days? Can you give a fuller picture of conditions than their web site, which list 10 trails open and temperatures good for snowmaking? (I see an inch or two is in the forecast for the weekend.)

I had plans to go to Vermont for the whole week before Christmas with my older son, but Sugarbush, where we usually go, still only has a single way down the mountain. So I was thinking of taking a quick north and ride Nubs on Monday - Wednesday.

@Shell deal

Grrr! Discrimination against those with small cars and small gas tanks! I had a conversation about this last March with a coworker who rides. He couldn't believe that I never buy 10 gallons of gas, so I've been keeping track for the past 8 months, and I've bought over 10 gallons exactly 1 time. I'm guessing my tank's about 12 gallons, but my daily round trip to/from work is 88 miles, so I never let my tank get that low.
MikeIn248 is offline   Reply With Quote