Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #787 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

^^ That sucks Mike, insurance companies fucking suck!!

I hate this time of year, damn x-mas, holidays, Christmas, Hanuka, flying spaghetti monster day(although if anyone has any info on this one I might go along with it )..what ever the fuck fashionable politically correct bullshit is this fucking year. It's started already, everyone having fucko parties, inviting me, family asking me over for dinner, girly freaking out cause I won't go to her parent's bullshit whatever. Come on!!! Cept for my GF these people have know me long enough to KNOW...I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT!! Even my girl found this out last year, so WTF ding dong, got worse short term memory then me??? Everyone knows, I get 2 huge bottles of Scotch and start drinking shit-mas eve morning and stay bent until the wretched thing is over. Been that way 20+ years n not changing anytime soon.

Decided long ago that these are MY 2 days of the year, and I'm getting gassed. Happy whatever to all that celebrate these things. If I post ANYTHING that is dated 12-24/25 completely disregard it, nothing but drunken gibberish.