Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How big is the difference between the NS Premier & Lotus
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Thanks lonerider, don't know why I didn't think of that?

crispynz1
The 158 Heritage would seem a more appropriate choice?
That may be true, but this guy was originally going to buy my old Farmer deck for $50, then he wanted me to hold it for him for $100. I just took a stab in the dark & said "if you can find a Never Summer with R&C for the $100 you were going to give me, grab it & I'll trade ya"
That is so far fetched, I didn't think he would find one. Especially for $100 bucks or if he did it would be beat to shit. I told him I didn't care if it was a chicks board as long as it had R&C & was big enough for me to ride.

Well just as I thought, he couldn't find one for $100. Because people just don't really want to sell them for that cheap, or they want to keep them.

He did however, find this Lotus for $250. He bought it for $250 to trade me for the 20 year old Farmer, that I was selling for $50, & he is coming from Colorado to Vancouver, Canada, to do the trade.

So, ya maybe a Heritage would work better for me, but I'm happier than a pig in shit, just to be getting this one. I'm trading a 20yo board that I don't even ride anymore for a 1 year old Never Summer with R&C.

It may be a girls board but here are a couple pics. The guys Burton Hero, I had last year.
& the Never Summer Lotus. (chick stick)

One of these boards just reeks of HOMO, I think we know which one. Who the fuck pics pink & purple then decides "Oh ya I think I'll throw on a Seal balancing a beach ball, Ahh! perfect"

Not this Redneck!!, I only got it cause it was super cheap & almost brand new.

Stoked is an understatement, I giddy like a school girl with a girl deck.

TT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NeverSummer-Lotus-Snowboard.jpg (89.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg hero.jpg (9.7 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by timmytard; 12-17-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: missing words
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote