Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Arbor Westmark 150
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
phile00
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze View Post
It's really a killer package and the only besides the lack of damping that you might not like is the durability. So far, I haven't had any problems but I haven't had it long enough to say it's good, either.
I've heard they're kinda weak in terms of durability. Bummer. I wonder why? I'll take my chances though. I was already sold on the board, but you sealed the deal. I have Malavita Restricted ESTs on my cambered Burton custom. I'll have to try those out on the Westmark.

Quote:
I did Killington this weekend and was blasting off huge back side air ollies off some of pow mounds from the snowguns. Soooo much fun. The thing snaps unbelievably well for a full reverse camber stick.
Sounds awesome. There's no worthwhile snow at my local mountain. What's it like at Killington right now? Any decent snowfall or just a dusting with some snowguns? Killington is a great mountain, but sometimes it can be unbearably icy.
phile00 is offline   Reply With Quote