Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First concussion...
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
FL_Boarder

I'm pretty sure that I've been past the unsafe number of concussions lol. I'm honestly not sure if I could count them on my hands and I have all my fingers. I have a serious case of ADHD and I can't remember anything unless I am seriously interested and it benefits me. I think I made myself stupid from my head injuries. My first concussion was at 5 years old, banked my dome right off the concrete in the driveway. My brother is still grossed out at the sound it made, he said it was like smashing a watermelon. Then I had staples in my head when I cracked my head open jumping off a rocking chair and smacking my head off the edge of a countertop at 6 years old, had a concussion then too. I remember that to an extent because my parents refused to take me to the hospital saying I'm just over reacting. Like 10 minutes later I guess I said my head really hurts and feels all wet, when they told me to just go lay down blood soaked my pillow. I can't remember going to ER but I do remember they gave me a grape popsicle after lmfao. Then we have my hockey injuries, snowboarding injuries, ATV injuries... I've been getting hurt for as long as I can remember lol.
FL_Boarder is offline   Reply With Quote