Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cruisin from VA to PA
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pow?POW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasschopper View Post
Are you at University Park or one of the branches? I live in State College and we (my wife, my 10 yr old and I) have season passes to Tussey Mountain (bump?). I just hope the cold gets here soon...they have been trying to make snow but all the rain has washed it away.

Tussey basically sucks...but it's only 10 min from town so nice for getting out regularly. We do try to get a couple of road trips in each year but a 2yr old makes it tough...got to get her on the snow soon.
Hey Grasschopper, I am at University Park actually and I have been waiting for Tussey to open as well (especially since I'm taking a snowboarding class next semester) I need to shake of all my rustiness . Its been maddening with all the rain but I'm sure It'll change before tooooo long haha. But for what its worth Tussey isn't too bad of a spot, my roomate and I are up there two - three times a week usually so feel free to PM me should you wanna ride at all.

Also I don't know if you might've seen this video yet but if this little girl can snowboard I'm sure your 2 year old could pick it up just as fast.

snowboarding baby (Ava Marie) - YouTube

(Sorry I don't know how to imbed videos just yet but its worth a click.)
Pow?POW! is offline   Reply With Quote