Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Custom X Riding Issues
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
DrrrtyChurro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdthomas2 View Post
Lonerider- I was thinking the same thing about my heel cup touching the snow. I wear a size 11.5 boot. The guy who sold me the board said I did not need a wide. So my Twin is a wide and the custom x is not. cx12 is riding a wide custom x. Do you think I made a mistake here? If so, what can I do to minimize this mistake? It's ok...I can take it... I think. It just 600 dollars down the drain

Cool it bro, i got size 12 boots and have a custom x 158 2009

center your boot on your board, and ride the board with the set back stance, try not to center it, your problem will be that your rear foot is going to be on a narrower part of the board than your front so i bet that is the problem
just ride it with the set-back, i tried it twined out but i found the board rode better at how its supposed to be set up, found the board had better pop and the slip outs for me disapeared.
Im riding a Rome board and i find that the board slides out from me when i really get into turns and lean *hard* into slashes on groomers and shit.
DrrrtyChurro is offline   Reply With Quote