Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What size of binding should i get?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
limeoasis

Default What size of binding should i get?

Hi everyone, im looking for free ride snowboard bindings. Preferably, I'd like something thats responsive and can handle quick turns , carving, speeding down etc. I board im using at the moment is a Lib Tech TRice Pro C2BTX HP (157). Lib techs site says this board has a flex rating of 7ish, so slightly on the stiffer side. The boot i am using is a K2 BOA size 10. Id suppose i need a stiff binding if i want it to accommodate my board and my need of responsiveness, any suggestions is appreciation! Freestyle/ park ride is definitely at the bottom of my list, Im 90% carving, speeding down, freee riding! So again something responsive, and stable at high speeds.

Level of experience: intermediate to advanced
Boot: K2 Raider Boa Size 10
Board: Lib Tech TRice Pro C2BTX HP (157)- 7/10 flex rating
Board Width: 25.8cm

Ive had a few bindings in mind for a free- riding style. FLux SF45, Rome Targas, Union Force SL, but Im leaning towards the Targa as it seems to suit my riding style.
So heres my question, with the current variables, should i be looking a stiff or med stiff binding ? Id appreciate any reccomendations that may fit the bill! Cheers

Last edited by limeoasis; 12-27-2011 at 10:47 AM.
limeoasis is offline   Reply With Quote