Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What size of binding should i get?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
limeoasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by oefdevilvet View Post
That's what I needed to know.

Since it sounds like your still kind of learning the ropes, the Forces might work for you, it might be nice to have a little forgiveness, and it is a good binding. 25.8 is kind of boarderline to a wide board but most marketed wide boards in my experience are over 26, but that is irrelevant here. For your style of riding and your size, if you buy the Forces, get the M/L.

However, you brought up a good point with the flex rating, if you want more response, I would definitely look for a stiffer binding. If you want suggestions, Rome Targa, Ride El Hefe, Flow NXT(maybe, haven't tested myself), Flux DMCC(another I have not tested but heard good things about), I would also say stay away from Burton as their overall quality is uneven from year to year, and 4 people I know have had broken toe straps.

Anyone else here have suggestions?
hey thanks for the suggestions I greatly appreciate it, if i do get a stiffer binding, what are the issues associated with using a medium flex boot with it?
limeoasis is offline   Reply With Quote