Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Linking turns?
Thread: Linking turns?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
aloutris

As always, your videos have made me understand what I wanted to know, snowolf! I'm plannin on having a ski/snowboard party with my friends on thursday and I want to show them that theres someting that In know about this crazy sport I've skied for 3 or 4 years (which is a long time for me being a 13 year old) and the black diamonds at my local resort have gotton boring. None of my friends snowboard, actually, and they've been wanting to drag me on the black diamonds. I really don't think I'll be ready, but it'll be my 4th time snowboarding. Do you think it's possible? More to the point, your post has really helped my understanding of skidded turns. I've heard of them and mostly bad things, but now I feel good about trying them out. It hurts to fall on the ice at the top of the intermediate hill :/ Getting out of control freaks me out and I end up doing a faceplant in the snow (or ice!) Hopefully that wont happen too much now!
aloutris is offline   Reply With Quote