Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: '10 Lib Skate Banana, Ride Capo, and Rome 390s
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
EC99SS

Default FS: '10 Lib Skate Banana, Ride Capo, and Rome 390s

Hi all
Well time for me to clean out some gear. I'm a gear whore and typically buy new gear to try 'em out. Haha very unfortunately for my wallet but I guess I at least get to play with new gear.

I have the following for sale:

1) (SOLD) 2010 Skate Banana (152) - This was used only 2 or maybe 3 times (all in the same weekend). The crew had it out there for a photo shoot in Tahoe (reason for all the decals). Since then no one has used it as everyone had their own decks of choice. There's nothing wrong with the deck, sidewalls, or base at all. It has since been sitting on the shelf. Looking to sell it for $250

2) Ride CAPO Bindings (Size L) - This was only used on 1 outing. I bought the Ride bindings to replace my old Targas as the Targas were thrashed and needed to be replaced. Great binding, responsive, and fun. I have always been a Targa guy and was just given the 2012's as a present. So I'm looking to sell the CAPOs. However in the pics you'll see a tear on the top of the binding highback. Honestly, I have no idea how it got there. My only guess is the edge of another snowboard on the lift. It obviously doesn't affect performance. I've had similar tears on other bindings and just put a couple of drops of superglue in there. However I didn't do that yet to this binding. I'll sell for $190 (again brand new and used on 1 outing).

3) 2010 Rome 390 Bindings (Size L) - Great great great bindings. Nothing wrong with them and only have normal wear. They are in phenominal shape. I used these on my SL for a while until I replaced them with Targas. They have since sat in a box in my garage. I'll sell them for $130.

Thanks. Hit me up if you're interested. Happy Boarding!

Now the pics:

RIDE CAPO:

SKATEBANANA:

ROME 390s:

Last edited by EC99SS; 01-02-2012 at 12:00 PM.
EC99SS is offline   Reply With Quote