Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Going to Mt Lemmon. Looking for lodging.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bayoh

Just came back from the Lemon. The snow is hardpack and a bit icy in the morning, but by about 11am the hot Arizona sun had softened it right up.

Easiest run was the one Snowolf pointed out, just stay on the cat track till you come to the last run. It's a nice easy run with a consistent, mellow slope. Also staying to the right of the lift yields a pretty nice run that's groomed leading to a narrower trail that leads back to the main run under the lift.

All in all I had a great time. Spent most of the day trying to relearn how to do 180's in hopes of doing a 360 by the end of the season. Spinning in any sport is just damn hard for me heh.

Oh and a few other things to mention. They're normally closed Tue. and Wed.... and try to hold in going to the bathroom till lunch so you can use the restaurant bathroom while you get food. I'm no germaphobe, but I wouldn't dare use the port-a-potties if I had to sit down.
Bayoh is offline   Reply With Quote