Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Standard Films: TB20

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Extremo 
#1 ·
Anyone check out this film yet? to my knowledge, there's no online link for this movie yet. i picked up the dvd today. all in all, i thought it was a good movie. halldor, eiki, and gjermund's parts were awesome. the back country guys killed it. but i'm very dissappointed in torstein 30 seconds of film time which was mixed in with aaron bittners...

did torstein's injuries prevent him from filming last year? or did he just not do a whole lot of filming?

#4 ·
if it wasnt for gunderson, de la rue, and matieu crepel, and the devun walsh mac dawg files i would never watch this dvd again. eikis part is alright and hes obviously high as shit during the front board down the curved rail i get a kick out of that. All in all the new forum vacation video is WAAAAAY better, but i still love the terrain de la rue rides, hes a fucking madman and was siiiick in the pipe back in the day.

#5 ·
i agree. i kind of feel like i wasted my money buying the dvd. i guess this isn't really consistent with my original post lol. i scoured all the bonus features to check if i missed something really cool... wouldn't recommend this vid to anyone... vacation was wayy better.

weren't de la rue's parts in tb20 the same from the ones in this is my winter?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.