Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #690 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper3043 View Post
i didn't bother reading all 69 pages of crap in here. but i wouldn't even bother, knowing ^^^^ this alone.
Why? If you bothered actually reading anything let alone any my other posts, you would realize that all that means is I get to review boards for Never Summer. They have a pool of people that they send boards to for reviews. This list includes Snowolf and AngrySnowboarder as well.

None of us get paid for this. We get to keep some boards, but well... our reviews do pull in revenue so that's not very unreasonable right?

I review tons of other boards. If you take a look at the site on my signature, you'll see my other reviews. It just so happens that I ended up really liking Never Summer. They make damn good boards and that's that. I don't have a reputation of buying into hype around here. Ask any of the Union fans that have been here. Or the Skate Banana lovers.

This is exactly why parents teach their children to never judge a book by its cover.

Thanks for the hate though. I love it.