Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Venture Zephyr - R Snowboard (Solid) 159 Like New
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
phishoutofwater

Thanks for your interest, but you clearly aren't comparing apples to apples. If you look a little closer at Venture's site, they no longer have any old Zephyrs for sale. The one they did have up until last week was tiny (like a 148 with a 24 cm waist or something - probably the smallest board they ever built) and I believe was a different cut and stiffness. All of the other model boards (non-zephyrs) are non-rockered (cambered), small or huge sizes, oddball waist sizes, powder specific, more expensive, etc. That said, non of the boards in the Venture bargain bin are award winners for a reason like the Zephyr-R.

As for ebay, the board that sold was a 160 wide that sold for $450 buy it now with $50 shipping = $500. There is a reason that it is the only venture on ebay and it sold for a higher price - these boards are the sh!t. I may still take your advice and drop this on ebay, but I'd rather give someone a good deal without paying the man 11% in listing fees.

Make me a reasonable offer. You may be happily surprised.

Take the spaces out: phishoutofwater @ yahoo . com
phishoutofwater is offline   Reply With Quote