Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 50 Days Or Bust
Thread: 50 Days Or Bust
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Memphis Hawk

Default 50 Days Or Bust

Simple goal really. I am trying to get 50 days of riding in this year with no real goal in mind besides just getting better at whatever is thrown my way. Snowboarding is just a that zen thing for me. I don't get the feeling from anything else. I have a full time job but I've already made a pretty good cut into my 50 early in the season. I'll just post up the pics from the first eight days for now. Sorry if you guys think this is stupid.

Day 1 / Naqua Shirakami - Locate in Western Aomori Prefecture, Japan. Situated on Mount Iwaki, which is a very supreme mountain, but anything above Shirakami is at your own risk as it is not patrolled by any rescue element. - December 18, 2011

Google Map - Google Maps

Day 2 / Naqua Shirakami - My wife and I stay here often because of good package deals, a great onsen, and they were getting pounded for December. Actually, most of Japan was. - December 19, 2011

Day 3 / Naqua Shirakami - There is another big resort called Appi here that is closer, they were not lucky with the snowfall and so we just decided to keep Naqua alive for the time being. They have pow, a park, blacks, off piste, and a hamburger shop right in the middle of the mountain. What's not to love? - December 24, 2011

Memphis Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote