Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #1479 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Nice edit. I like the song choice and the way you tied some of the effects into it. Went together awesome.
That was more luck than skill LOL. I usually try to use very short songs, since I don't like to cut them off early and I don't like to make super-repetitive edits (how many 50/50s do you really want to watch?). I've been wanting to use that B-Boys tune for a while. Turns out that when I did the Fast-Forward effect by speeding up the footage in between features, I just lucked out and it kind of synced with the scratching of the record in the song.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|