Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #1573 (permalink)
ChristinaAK36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXChris View Post
hey everybody,

I'm 29 and from the VA suburbs of DC. I've been riding since I was 13, and have ridden quite a bit in CO (Telluride is one of my favorite places on earth), Arosa Switzerland a few times, Utah once, Mont Tremblant Canada, and lots of boring little east coast stuff. I would call my abilities advanced freeride, and intermediate freestyle. I've dabbled in the back-country but don't have much experience there. I'm moving to northern Cali in the spring, and am planning on moving to Telluride CO next winter! Super excited about all that. Just got a new board, my setup is this:

2012 Never Summer Proto CT 157
2007 Burton C60 bindings
2012 Burton Ruler boots

Anyways, this season I'll probably do quite a few day trips to Whitetail PA when conditions are ideal, and I'm going up to Stratton Vermont mid January for a week, and then in late Feburary I'll be at Snowbird UT for a week. Now if only the snow gods would start cooperating!!!
Chris - where in VA are you from? I was born and raised in Loudoun County... spent the last 5 years down in Radford and just moved to AK last summer. Im jealous that you even have an NS... there are 3 I'm picking from... but it'll be off season before I can pick one up!