Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stolen snowboard at Mt Snow, Vermont anyone seen it
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
squid267

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangatang View Post
I think im just going to carry this with me this year, and if someone tries to take off with my board ill beat the shit outta him.
3.88 inch blade

LOL, I honestly want to ask someone who has a really nice board to leave on the rack, i jsut wanna sit outside and wait for someone to stela beat the living shit outta them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigmountainVMD View Post
I was at Camelback in PA last weekend, first time, and left my board on a rack only about 20 feet from where I was standing. I was already sketched being in a place I was unfamiliar with, so I was keeping a close eye on my ride. I spoke to a tech outside a shop for a minute... saw someone pick up my board... I ran over --> literally READY TO KILL --> almost dropkicked the kid, then I realized he was wearing ski boots... and was just moving my board to get to his skis...

I am really lucky I didn't drop that kid and stab him with a ski pole... would have been my first AND last time at Camelback...
Yeah at Mt. Snow I found the same board with orange bindings and i thought i found and was about to punch the kid who had...but the i noticed it was a 155 not a 151. Close call. lol
squid267 is offline   Reply With Quote