Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - top scratch on brand new board
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkndwarrior View Post
i got the 2012 arbor relapse board for my bday this year (my wife rocks). broke it in on 1/2 at blue mt in PA. upon getting off of the 6 person lift, there was a crowd of buttholes that felt it was necessary to chill at the bottom of the ramp. it was really crowded that day and there were tons of newbies there. long story short there was a major collision at the bottom of the ramp and i ended up with a nice scratch on the top of my board. my question is would you be as upset as i am about this aesthetic disturbance? would you try to return the board (2 yr warranty), as there is also one screw that wont go into the bindings. or would you recommend what to fill the scratch with. part of it is sort of deep but no wood seems to be exposed.
Brand new Arbor A-Frame, first day of last season, in line for first chair a skier thought it was a good idea mark the time tapping his pole on my board. At the third poke I barked at him " REALLY?? lol...Arbors are easy to scratch....but don't freak out about it, they still ride great
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote