Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Male -v- Female Tricks
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
ThunderChunky
Veteran Member

I get that men are more physically fit for this type of action, buuuuut that's what training and working out is for. You ever see a women's body builder? You're telling me SW is bigger and badder than that. It's not that women are restricted, it's that they are to afraid to push themselves past those restrictions. If a women snowboarder dedicated their life to getting to a man's level I guarantee you they could. I've witnessed a ten year old who never works out and doesn't train for snowboarding do a 1080. You're telling me that a full grown professional woman athlete who trains is worse than him because women are weak?

I'm not bashing women because they can't do this stuff, which they can, I just don't understand why. Women in other sports have been able to compete at man's level. It was only a select few who worked hard enough, but why can't women in snowboarding do that. You can always overcome something, don't use it as an excuse.
ThunderChunky is offline   Reply With Quote