Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ios or android?
Thread: ios or android?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPAZ
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default ios or android?

i'm assuming a fair amount of members are into technology, so i pose you with this question. should i keep the droid razr i got last sunday or return it and get an iphone 4s?

i got the razr because i would have had to wait 2 weeks for the iphones to come back in stock, so i can go back this weekend and get one and return the android or should i keep it?

i use a mac so i thought icloud woud be nice, but i've been backing up all my files to google the last couple weeks and it's just as good with the exception that it's not all in one place.

the one problem with the razr is battery life- it sucks on this phone. i'm barely averaging 12 hours with the data off 90% of the time. i was turned off of by the galaxy nexus since it's only getting about 6 hours. besides this one problem it's an awesome phone, nonetheless.

the camera isn't as good as the iphones, but it's good enough for me i guess. hdr capture would be nice though.

theres an extended battery i can get, but then i lose the kevlar backplate and my phone case won't fit anymore. another benefit to the droid is the nanocoating- when i was outside earlier it was snowing and it was nice using my phone and not having to worry about it getting damaged by the moisture.

so back to my original question, what should i do? you guys make the decision for me!
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote