Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ios or android?
Thread: ios or android?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
djsaad1
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHC View Post
my wife has an htc inspire and its fuckin awesome. killer camera, never freezes or crashes. and it was a hundred bucks!

the bad thing about andriod is that if you get a good phone the reason is pure luck.nothing else. many of my friends have horror stories about andriod and the andriod market. google actually doesn't do too bad considering they have to make an OS thats completely compatible to every hardware manufacturer that runs andriod which there are tons.

apple on the other hand always makes the device and the OS on everything they make and always have...well, except for some shitty clones years ago. so its much more compatible because they make the hardware and the software. im prob gonna get a 4S soon for that reason…

just my 2 cents…

- a certifited mac tech
There are top tier android phones, and their are cheap crappy android phones. Its easy to tell by the hardware which ones are going to be good and which ones you should stay away from.
djsaad1 is offline   Reply With Quote