Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lowlyffe

Default Park?

I own a pair of 2010 nxt atse, which i liked except for riding back country in deep pow since it was a pain to get back into after a break. I bought a pair of GNUs this year for my pow board specifically for this reason. Looks like you guys have addressed all the issues i have had previously with FLOWs. The build quality on the atse is superior to the GNU binding in my opinion and now with the hybrid strap, it looks like my pow board might be gettin some FLOW love again...
Another question, will there be a freestyle specific version? And will each model offer more neutral looking color schemes as an option? The wild color schemes are kinda cool but i generally prefer simple black and often when speaking to others the wild colors on the current Special Editions models generally dont match their boards. I know this isnt the best reason to not buy a superior product but realistically a lot of people choose gear based on asthetics.

Last edited by Lowlyffe; 01-13-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Lowlyffe is offline   Reply With Quote