Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Dual...what?

15K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  neachdainn 
#1 ·
See less See more
#24 ·
Hi everyone!
We just updated our website - we hope that you will check it out and just give us a chance. In this great big world there are people who try and people who criticize. Then there are those that have common sense and we should have listened to about our shitty idea!

Dual Snowboards | An Innovation in Snow Sports
btw - Similar to skateboards there is a chance of getting nutted on any rail
Fixed that for you.

Also someone doesn't know how a signature works.

#25 ·
Sorry new to this site. Appreciate your input - but we respectfully disagree. We know that there are others out there who will give us a chance and find that they REALLY LIKE dual snowboards. In no way are we asking anyone to stop skiing or snowboarding, we are simply presenting a new option to play and enjoy the snow.

#31 ·
Am i not forgiven yet...??? I have 3 sets left, that is all, just used for messing around with mates, of which 2 have there own sets as well, i have to be honest, i sold all that i had, and sold more that another supplier had as well to my customers, but they are not an easy sell, but they are a lot of fun in the right circumstances...!!!

Don't get me wrong, i don't ride them all the time, but i do ride them, and we always have fun and no one has ending up injured in the 3 years we have been using them.

But the hard sell and forever pushing is not something i am keen on, the only way to sell these is for people to try them, if they like them they will buy them, if they don't they won't.

Will i be supplying or restocking these? No, import and duties into Norway with a limited market makes it hard, and i think i have pretty much sold to everyone who would ever want them.

I am happy that people keep trying things though, although most of the ideas that come out are really not something that needs inventing, these did have something that i wanted to try, and i did, and i am happy to play on them still...

I like to try new things, i like my toys, so i am not gonna slate them for the facts that i have given, and as i no longer supply them, it makes no difference to me what people say... I reckon i spend about 5% of my time on these, but i do board a lot, 8 hours a day 5 days a week, for about 18-22 weeks. So i do get use from them...

I just wish i could be forgiven for owning them... Hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.