Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #1551 (permalink)
boardaddicktd

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
I think I can make the drive to C-burg in under 3hrs but I was budgeting more time in case I need to pick someone up along the way to carpool. When Jesse gets back from Canada I'll see if he wants to go, problem is though since he comes from Port Huron, the only logical place for us to meet up is in Lansing, which is halfway there for both of us!
dave i'd def be down this saturday for cburg. btw nice blog on the terrain parks. as far as the driving situation goes...if u drove i could meet u at your place or if i drove you could meet me in the flint area. yea it would be a little more drive time for whoever has to meet up but we would save money in the long run seems how we both drive semi-gas guzzlers. i think it would be worth driving to meet up in order to save a little bank.

leo why u gotta go on fridays all the time? lol. i'll probably never be able to go on a friday as i don't have much vacation. i try to save the vacay for my big trips.

and thx @ sabatoa - said there arent any blackout dates for cburg's ski free deal so itd be baller to score 2 for 1 tickets there on saturday.

oh yea and blue mtn was sick. a great line of booters and features ranging from small to large. props to their park crew who was out maintaining/raking their features every two hours from top to bottom in blizzard-like conditions.