Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Anybody from Queens go to Mountain Creek a lot?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
NYHC

Went ice skating at creek on Sunday. Almost broke my neck like 3 fuckin times! I saw a few people get slammed hard.

One hot ass asian girl almost got her head chopped off on Vernon. One of those asshole SB racer dudes (big dude too) was flying and she fell rt in front of him but he ollie'd and managed to get out of her way. Amazing move by the way but his board was aiming right for her head doing like 12mph. She doesnt know how lucky she was.

Another dude got a serious head injury AND THE DUDE WAS WEARING A HELMET!!! He smashed his head on the ice real hard. I think he prob went to the hospital. He didnt look good at all. He wouldnt respond to anyone, just holding his head and writhing.

They has the snow guns blowing all day right in your face so you couldnt really tell where the icy spots were because they were covered up a little. The best part is picking the ice out of your neck at the bottom of the hill from the snow guns blowing right on you and the rash on my neck right now hurts like a motha! They were giving free lift tix for Sun because Sat was so bad. The people that were there on Sun said it was much better than Sat??? Huh??? Sun was horrible so i cant even fathom how bad Sat must have been.

Think im gonna take a week or 2 off. Huge waste of $. Only good thing is they werent scanning peoples tix at the lift so we rode for free 'cause we got triple play cards.
NYHC is offline   Reply With Quote