Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyder View Post
This is my debate as well and this still hasn't been answered. I may just call Flow directly tomorrow...
Wired do you know if on the 2013 you can use either power strap and then swap on a toe cap version as long as both are from 2013 models???

I'm thinking you can I watched the video at 3:05 you can see both bindings and they use the same holes just different ladders and strap so I might buy the toe cap and order the power strap
I will play with this a bit in Denver and let you know. At least the two toe ladder straps and the powerstraps would need to be swapped. I am not sure if accessory kits will be readily available if at all and the colors are pretty disctintive so...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|