Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Custom X Riding Issues
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
isle1965

Im having exactly the same problem with my custom X, I have a 2010/11 162 wide, I'm 6'1", size 12 boots and weigh 215.I have been riding for 15 years + and consider myself an advanced intermediate. I like to carve hard, fast and aggressively.I also have a neversummer raptor that I have never had any issues with at all. I spent 10 days over xmas at Jay(VT) on the CX, I gave this board everything I had and some, but no matter what if I really got on it it would comepletely lose traction heelside more than fifty % of the time. I gave up and went back to the raptor after xmas until last week when I took the CX back out on a perfect groomer day.......exactly the same result.....WTF ...this board is really starting to make me doubt my abilities.I only bought it because every review I read considers it the ultimate carving machine. Help me out here, I actually think I'm developing a hate for this thing!
isle1965 is offline   Reply With Quote