Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Girl needs help with buying her first board.
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nette

Default Girl needs help with buying her first board.

Hello there!

I know there are a lots of threads about 'advice for picking my first board', read a lot of them, but I still don't know where to start. So please, is there anyone who can help me?

I am around 180 cm (pretty large for a girl, I know) and 70 kg. I think I am and little advanced boarder and I really love the funpark. November I am going to do an instructor course, so despite my freestyle preference, I think I want an all-mountain board.

This week I have searched for hours, but I still didn't find a perfect board. So first of all I want to ask what size board you consider for me? Last year I boarded on a 154, but maybe that's a little to small?
I also like to know what flux you advise for me?

Will one of these be a good board for me?
1. Roxy Ollie Pop BTX (Roxy Ollie Pop BTX Snowboard Women's Reviews & Sale | trusnow.com)
2. Salomon Spark (Blue Tomato Winkel | Salomon Spark 154 + Celeste 11/12 Women Snowboardset | Salomon | Sets Freestyle+Freeride vrouwen |*Snowboards)
3. Academy Propaganda (Academy Propaganda Snowboard Men's Snowboard Reviews & Sale | trusnow.com)
4. Burton Feelgoed ICS (http://www.the-house.com/9858btfgi9z...nowboards.html)

Thanks for any help!

Best wishes, Nette

Last edited by Nette; 01-18-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Nette is offline   Reply With Quote