Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nitro T1 2008 vs Ride DH 2008
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 02:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
rancidivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustov View Post
didn't you say you did freeride? i don't understand why you are looking at park boards.

anyway, i don't have any experience with those boards, but i do have a nitro magnum, and can basically say that they make high quality stuff, i've never had a problem.
Yeah, reason I'm looking at park boards was because I really want to improve my turning technique and wanted something like a 56 T1 or 57 DH that was going to be short enough and responsive enough to let me not only refine my long slow turn but also improve my fast snappy ones for steep hill descents. I really want a board that will help me develop my technique, and maybe progress with me as I start doing some small jumps and maybe later this season a few rails. Does that make sense?

The general consensus I have found is that a lot of the boards these days can be pretty multi-purpose, especially the park boards which can allow great progression and versatility. Is this correct?

Cheers,

Chris