Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Female Park Board Help!!

902 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Rufus 
#1 ·
I'm 5'1 100lbs, currently riding the Roxy Ollie Pop 141. The board is a GREAT all arounder that I have taken everywhere on the mountain. However, I don't have very strong legs and when it comes to park, I find it still a bit too stiff to jib and go on boxes / rails. Since I want to focus on a bit more in the park this season, I thought I'd get a softer jib board. Any comments on the following choices please?

- Signal Vita Rocker 143
- Capita Space Metal Fantasy 143

Any new suggestions welcome!

Thank!!

#2 ·
Signal seems to make a great board; out of the two if it were me I would go with the Vita Rocker. But, I don't really ride park and don't have experience with either of those boards. I would just like to try a Signal haha.

The K2 VaVaVoom seems to be a good park deck, too.

If you like Mervin tech (like your Ollie Pop), check out some of the Gnu park boards like the girls Park Pickle or maybe the B-Street.

#4 ·
I've ridden my Signal Flat Park quite a few times now and I give it a thumbs up. It's not the same board as the one you're looking at, but construction-wise I'm very happy with Signal so far. The board is light, sintered base, and very even and predictable flex. I still suck in the park, but I can very much see myself progressing well with it.

Keep in mind the Vita has quite a lot of rocker towards the tips. No idea how that will make the ride feel, but I've read a few posts from Nivek who rode the Rocker saying it's surprisingly fun cause of it. I imagine it'll make presses easier to pull off at the least. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.