Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #799 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

This is the first real snowfall in my area this season, and my vehicle decided yesterday to f*ck with me.

I am trying to talk myself out of power shifting and double clutching an hour plus (one way) on snowy interstates to get to my local hill. It was sketchy enough having to do that yesterday to work and back (45 mins each way, dry back roads). It won't shift into 1st or reverse without really forcing it, so finding a parking spot I can gun it out of in 2nd is a long shot at the resort. My shop is swamped today and I'm waiting anxiously for them to get back to me. Grr.

Hoping it's nothing too serious (just that it needs clutch fluid and isn't a major problem with the slave cylinder, etc). Problem is, the reservoir cap won't come off. I would take a pair of pliers to it and add (brake) fluid and deal with a possible leak in a couple days, but I run the risk of breaking the cap. Especially since it's cold today. F*ck.

Why couldn't this have happened when it was 60 effing degrees in January?!
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote