Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - TRS vs Banana Magic
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nolefan2011

Default TRS vs Banana Magic

Hey guys. Question for the board. I have been searching like crazy trying to find a place that demos the Banana Magic, but no luck. So here is what I am looking for. At the end of the season, I'm going to try and pick up either a Magic or TRS when they drop the prices some.

I am looking for an all mountain board, that is still playful. Pretty big Lib Tech fan (own a Rice), and familiar with their products and tech, and for me, it just works. So I'm really not considering anything outside of Mervin at this time. Want a board that has a lot of play, but is still stable, damp, and capable of charging.

I know I can get a hold of a TRS to demo, but I'm just not going to find a Magic to demo. The reason I'm interested in the board however, is because I have read from a few reputable posters that this was one of the boards that they have had the most fun on.

So for anyone that has ridden both, can you compare and contrast. A third board I was thinking about was the GNU Altered Genetics, however it might be too stiff. Also open to trying an Attack Banana, but was afraid you sacrifice too much stability.
Nolefan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote