Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

New GT

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  A Nearby Tree 
#1 ·
My buddie wants to change his gamer tag. I've given him some good ideas, but it never hurts to get some more input.

#9 ·
First person shooters. Im personally not a fan of those type names but he is. Pretty much all taken tho.

He seriously can not come up with his own handle? That is almost as bad as trying to give yourself a nickname.
Maybe you havnt tried making a GT on Xbox for a while or never had, but just about everythings taken. I came up with a list of 25 possible and he came up with about 10 and of those 35 (plus different variations of x's v's and what not) only about 5 were avalable. I changed one of mine the other day and it took me about half an hour to get something I liked.

#7 ·
I like mine. lowlyffe, lowlyfe or lowlife. Kinda dual meaning thing, mostly because i think its funny. Yeah my humor is a bit silly. I also used Perverse mostly because i thought it was funny when people would call me perv for short.
Theres a lot of ways He could go.
Personally, youd need to suit it to your personality since youre stuck with it for quite a while.
Heck i even think its cool to go goofy, like fluffybunny. Then when you kill them. YOU WERE KILLED BY FLUFFYBUNNY flashes on their screen i can only imagine they might think: Damn did I really get killed by some dude named Fluffybunny? Wtf!

#11 ·
Ummm I'm going to say.... "a far away tree"? Lol. I've been using henry06x since about 03 for everything. Lost it tho going to 360. Couldnt remember my info to get it to switch over so i had to make x henry06x... Started with rainbow six 3 on xbox and day of defeat on pc. Those were good ol games. Still play DOD from time to time. Never got into counter strike tho. Played it, but I liked DOD better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.