Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help With Board Selection
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
9won4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley212 View Post
I think you are looking for a park board that isn't a complete noodle, a stiffer board will be much more stable at speed.

Gnu riders choice or lib TRS over the banana/pickle. They are similar flex but have hybrid cambers.

Another good one to check out is the Rossignol Jibsaw, it has magnetraction and is a medstiff park board despite having the word "Jib" in the name. it is mostly camber with little tiny bit of rockered tips.

Another really cool board is the YES trouble, not quite as popular but yes makes cool decks, has a milder magnetraction than mervin.
Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for and my mistake, what I was actually looking for would be a board with the C2 Btx or similar tech (with mag). I'm going to take a good hard look at those boards suggested.

Are the Lib/Gnu boards as heavy as people make them out to be?

Any other suggestions are welcomed, and my buddy is hard selling me on Smokin boards, any feedback on their boards? not much comes up through searches.

Thanks a lot guys
9won4 is offline   Reply With Quote