Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Shop in Denver
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
forestfalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton714 View Post
BC? Really?

I did the tour of all the shops on the south side of Denver about two weeks ago and the kids working there were like 15 and talked like they were mentally handicapped.

My favorite shop in terms of employee knowledge was Eskimo. I didn't check out their boot selection though. They definitely seemed high-end only. I mean...they only stocked COLORADO made boards. That sort of limits the selection (in a pretty awesome way).

EDIT: 720 wasn't much better than BC in terms of employee knowledge but at least that place had adults working there and wasn't a Pacific Sunwear that happened to sell snowboards.

I agree about BC, in fact, I've also thought of it as basically a pacsun. Where is Eskimo?

Again, my vote is for Boulder Ski Deals, they don't have the largest selection of boots I've ever seen, but they are always well priced. If you find a deal anywhere else, they claim to to only meet it, but they'll beat it. When I bought my boots and board there, without my asking, they discounted both by $20-40, and let me use a 20% off coupon.
forestfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote