Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What injuries have you had snowboarding?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Just curious, were the bulk of these injuries "Terrain Park" related, or were they sustained thru average everyday free riding type activity? ( know, catch a little "wrong" air, little too fast thru the glades, too much speed & catchin' an edge, dipshit skier {...or boarder} not watchin' were they're going? Etc. etc.?)

Just wonderin' exactly what it is I have to look forward to as my skills progress! (...don't really see myself ever doing any "Park" stuff. Maybe some pipe if my skills allow! but no rails or boxes I don't think)

...that immature deal only works for the "Mind"! The "Body" is still OLD!! (I swear, Gravity sucks you into the earth a lot harder, and with a Lot less "bounce" after 40!!)
My injuries have been everything and anything in between. Speared myself on a tree that's what chipped my hip, improperly cut half pipe took out my spleen, elbow was me just getting too gnarly for my own good in the terrain park on a jump, caught edges, rock slams in powder, etc. etc. etc. Risk vs Reward.
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote