So, I have a 157 T Rice but after reading all these posts about the Proto makes me want to get one. What does everyone think, get one now, if I can find one, or wait until next year's model?
If I do buy a Proto, I'll be sending in my T Rice in for a warranty replacement and will probably have a 2013 T Rice for sale if anyone is interested.
I'd wait personally, the T Rice is also a really nice board, and I'd be happy with either. (Although I love my Proto!)