Finally got some snow out here in Colorado and I've got 10+ days on the Proto.
Here's a list of updates in no particular order or relevance:
* After riding nothing but icey groomers, the first day in a couple inches of fresh further excited me about the board's nimbleness and charging abilities - you can really push the thing.
* I get asked about the Proto no less than 5 times every time I go out
* I spoke to 3 other Proto owners, all said "best board I've ever owned"
* 2 days in the trees in Steamboat proved it can handle deep snow and is super agile, my 160 was decidedly more nimble than the 158 heritages my friends were on.
* I read the previous post concerning edge tweaking coming out of turns, applied it and agree.. you can carve really tight on the thing.
* I hit a few bump runs just to further understand the boards capabilities and was impressed, very snappy out of turns and torsional flex allowed me to keep my shoulders downhill