Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Tremblant during reading week, who's interested? Feb21-23

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  KG29 
#1 ·
Another Tremblant thread, bear with me guys.

Situation A:I'm planning to hit up Mt.Tremblant Feb21-23rd which is during Ryerson's and Humber's reading week. So far it's just me and another friend and the cheapest hotel is $200/per night. Now that's $100 per person for per night,so way too much. Can't go any other days cause my friend has work.
If any 2 of you guys are interested, the room is up to 4 people so it would be $50 per night for a total of $100 for accommodation. Using your Blue Mountain season pass you can get 40% off Tremblant lift tickets. Other cost would be to chip in for gas.

Situation B:If I don't find 2 people to want to come with, then I have to look for alternative accommodation. What are the closest hotels to Tremblant but not actually part of the village? I don't mind driving 20min-ish to the slopes if it means cheaper place to stay.

#5 ·
In the middle of the page:
2011-12 Passholder Benefits

Save Up To 40%*off Tremblant Lift Tickets All Season Long!
As a Blue Mountain season passholder, receive 40% off mid-week regular priced lift tickets and 5% off Saturday lift tickets.
*Valid Sunday through Friday with the exception of the Christmas Holiday (December 26, 2011 to Jan. 1, 2012). Offer expires at the end of the 2011/2012 season and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. The passholder must show their current Blue Mountain Seasons Pass to redeem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.