Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

How Do I look?

70K views 289 replies 91 participants last post by  Seoran 
#1 ·

Be as honest as you like, I can take it!

See less See more
#53 ·
ahhh yess..
what would tyler durden do?

i'd imagine if he snowboarded, he would probably do it in a leather jacket and jeans...

#73 ·
Wow, this has totally been like one of those what not to wear shows and you won! Dude, good stuff. New jacket is dope with grey pants. Such an improvement on the orange and crazy coloured jacket :thumbsup:

Goggles shape seemed a bit wrong for the helmet, too rounded at the top for the more square opening in that hat. Find some that fit and you are gold!

#82 ·
First thought..."Puke Show"...second thought being a geezer dude that rides with abunch of other geezerily skier dudes, its great! The reason it great...who the F cares but more importantly is that you could be easily identified...if you wear the usual manly black and grey or whatever you are hard to pick out for us geezerily dudes with failing eyes and slowing minds. This year, found some $3 bright red big gortex mittens (much like mdp's orange gloves) at the swap that I could flag in a fighter jet onto an aircraft carrier in fog from 5 miles out, one of the other guys has bright lime green jacket, another has a blue smurf colored helmet and matching jacket. Anyway we blast around the hill and have a halfway meeting spots and at the chair and its really handy to be able to see each other from 1/2 mile away. Btw this inspires me to break out the new hot pink snowpants, black jacket and red mitts combo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.