FS 180 Spin, off what edge?
So this season I would like to try and introduce some spinning into my jumps.
I figure the FS180 is a sensible trick to start with.
After reading some guides I'm still a bit confused as to what edge I should be spinning off from?
I ride regular and picture the trick as follows;
- Ride along with equal and steady stance.
- Begin to pre-load the upper body in the opposite direction to which I wish to spin, so for me riding regular that would be clockwise for a Frontside.
- Remembering to keep tension built up separate from the lower body and board.
Now here is where the confusion starts.
- Unwind the upper body whilst simultaneously jumping off my toe-edge?
- Lead with the head looking over the shoulder.
- Land switch.
Taking off the toe-edge seems odd as leaning onto toes is against the direction of spin?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.