Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #1633 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardaddicktd View Post
had a great time at PK last night...even though i was riding in the fuckin rain! good news is i didn't have to take a shower when i got home lol. snow was really slushy which i didn't really mind-its better than ice anyway. wow i think PK has finally listened to our complaints after all this time. i was thoroughly impressed with their park setups!! the best i've seen in the 2-3 years i've been going to PK. they had 3 boxes setup in pinery which were spaced far enough apart to serve purpose. a fun box, a 15' box and a c-box. timberline was the most impressive. dave you might've even been impressed lol. they had 3 distinct lines setup with 4 features in each line. a nice variation of shotgun rails, flat down rails, down boxes, flat boxes, rainbow rail, barn box, bonks and the biggest quarter pipe i've ever seen at PK! and yes there were 4 guys that went through the entire park with rakes at about 8 pm. i even gave them points on creativity. they had a 1' box set up in a bridged position between a couple of small mounds and a rail to bonk to box setup at the bottom. dave their rainbow rail was actually legit too. it was properly buried and rode really nice. as much as i hate to admit it...i gotta hand it to em this time.

have phun there today guys!

now...a wknd full of X Games coverage for me
haha, THAT'S what you meant when you said you had a shower at PK. This weather man..
  • Boyne Mountain: 1
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote